Social icons

I've never had an appreciation for lookbooks until I had to think frantically of how I was going to approach Briwok's. And I really must thank Taryn for letting an amateur like myself take on this project, because the amount of fun I had during this shoot was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much (in other words, a lot). 

First things first, if you haven't heard of Briwok, then click here. For a quick one-sentence summary, Briwok is a jewelry line that incorporates a plethora of gemstones, crystals, chains, and various animal teeth  to invoke overwhelming urges to become Princess Mononoke and ride monstrous wolves. Secondly, Briwok is launching their new site on October 1st, so for now, feel free to visit their Facebook site here and give them some love. And lastly, thanks to Gillian Richards for being patient and enduring my bo$$iness during this shoot. I hope you guys enjoy these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

styled and shot by yours truly > model - the lovely gillian richards > jewelry - briwok clothing - mine

7 comments

  1. These shots are great! And what perfect styling of the beautiful jewelry!!

    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing styling and photos~ I love it. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling and lovely photos :)

    http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful jewelry line !!! Great pics !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow amazing pictures, I came back more times to look at them :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos turned out so wonderfully, I love them!! Such funky pieces of jewellery, and such a great project for you
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY MOLY. Everything is sooo good :D Love the jewelry and styling. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.