Social icons

As a kid, my favourite Bat Man villain was the Penguin. I'm not sure whether it was his three fingers (claws?) or squat little body I liked better, but for some reason I was more drawn to him than Thumbellina as a kid. And to be honest, I never liked Thumbellina. The best part of that Disney movie was when she got kidnapped by the frogs, if I remember correctly. 

Now why on earth am I talking about a villain who I hope will return to the big screen once more? I've always found that I have rather large feet for a girl (although most of my friends have the same shoe size), so wearing pointed shoes doesn't quite help with the whole "Penguin" visual I have in my head whenever I try on shoes. Regardless, these boots from Choies have my flip-floppin' around town not giving two shits about how much I look like I should be from Happy Feet, or the Penguin's long-lost daughter.

jacket c/o sheinside, distressed sweater and envelope bag c/o romwe, leopard-print shirt from nasty gal, shoes c/o choies, iphone casec/o iconemesis

15 comments

  1. I really love this edgy look. Wish I fit the shoes from choies, you have the best collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! You pull it off perfectly. AND YOUR SHOES ARE AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome edgy look!!! Looks amazing~~~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your leopard printed shirt ! Your style is fantastic as always !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit. Besides, "Every chance we get we run" is an exquisite song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweater, and ur hair is awesome :)

    xx, claudia

    -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the leopard print skirt and awesome boots!!!

    xoxo
    fizz
    www.freshfizzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay those boots are seriously flippin' amazing.

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love how edgy this look is :) I really like the shoes and the shorts <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorg photos. i am lovin that leather jacket! is it real or faux leather?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! :)
    @Sydney, it's faux!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.