Social icons

Prepare yourselves for nail awesomeness. Are you ready? Well, check out these kick-ass Nail Polish strips from Nail Polish Canada. They're decently easy to put on once you get the hang of it (my first two tries were horrendous), whereas if you tried to paint something elaborate on your own nails, it'd probably take you a day and a half. So that's one pro: you never, ever have to isolate yourself from the outside world because these neat strips don't require ten million hours of hard labor and drying. Once you apply them, all you have to do is add a top coat.

I don't know if it was me, but I put these strips on my nails without properly cleaning them (as instructed) because I'm lazy and such, so maybe that's why they only lasted a good few days or so. Regardless, I'd recommend not trying to do anything that will require scraping your fingernails against anything, such as reaching into bags and getting food from your fridge. Just kidding. They're much more durable. You can find more Nail Polish strips here. There's leopard print. Enough said.

6 comments

  1. wow...very beautiful nail art..iwould rather wear it on summer days..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I love nail polish strips!! They're so easy to put on~ Love them for days when you need a quick manicure!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these Nail polish strips !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.