Social icons

Western Canada Fashion Week has just ended and although I only managed to go to two shows, I'm relatively pleased with my experience there and what not. Thanks to Danielle for inviting Kurtis and I out! We still have a lot of editing to do and we'll try to get a post out soon. As for now, here are some black and white night shots Kurtis took of me last night after the last show. 

And now that it's Friday, I can finally get some rest and maybe log in some Guild Wars 2 hours.

skirt and jacket c/o sheinside, bcbg maxazria heels, thrifted tank

13 comments

  1. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.
    Stunning pictures, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing picture!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, the look is great. It's cool that you tried a style of photos different from the usual.
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos!!! You look incredible~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely gorgeous - would love to see this look in colour to get the full effect! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics !!! You look great !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was nice to finally see you. Absolutely love those wedges.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovin' this look! that tank looks super comfy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos! haha I play Guild Wars too - always neat to meet another girl gamer also into fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.