Social icons

A Toronto-based perfume company called Scentz and Scentzibilities (how ingenious is this name?) sent me a couple perfume samples to sniff and judge, and if you're like me and enjoy the subtle smells of nature mixed in with sugar and spice and everything nice (okay, so maybe not spices), then you're going to love Scentz. Oh, and if you're allergic to alcohol-based perfumes, you're also going to love Scentz. They specialize in alcohol-free perfumes (5 ladies and 3 men) that last a freaking long time and never fail to disappoint. I can say that I fully approve of each sample and have taken to replacing my other perfumes with these samples (I hope they last a while longer...). Check out their site here and use the code OP1234 for 10% on your purchase! You can even order their sample pack for free! The coupon expires on December 31, 2012.

PS: Will get an outfit post going soon. Sorry! School has been hectic. Kinda.

2 comments

  1. Wow I love that they have alcohol free perfumes. Will have the check it out for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice and I do like the smell of nature. I'll check them out!

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.