Social icons

Outfit post slow outage has been noticeably slow, and I can attribute that to the fact that I have nowhere to prop up my tripod and take ridiculously silly photos of myself. Alas, I have discovered that my bare and untidy closet can do the trick. And for some absurd reason, there's a window in it. And a stool. Two things which you might see a lot more of in the future. 

As for what's new, I just ate 10 rather large sour soother-tasting, fish-shaped candies.  

sunglasses c/o the quiet riot, sweater c/o sheinside, jeffrey campbell litas via solestruck, boot harness via etsy, oak + fort shorts

14 comments

  1. ohmygosh your shoes! <3

    http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loove the outfit, lookin' good as usual girl! :)

    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant get my eyes off your litas with harness on top! soo stunning! <33


    Pumps & Kicks

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sweater !!!

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so in love with the sweater! been seeing it everywhere and it's just so lovely. im totally digging the sunnies too! :)

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR JCS!!! <3 <3 <3
    great outfit! That sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that sweater! actually I love everything! That must be quite the closet you have! haha

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't usually like litas, but those are PERFECT! I love the chains on them!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that sweater!


    urbanolivia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Head to toe flawless!

    So nice to meet you and Kurtis during WCFW. Hope to see you some time down here in YYC~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks everyone! ^_^

    @KD, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.