Social icons

School has barely started and I already feel swamped with work to do. It doesn't help that I have this perpetual yearning to play Guild Wars 2 whenever I'm at my computer. As for some news, I shot/styled a lookbook for one of my favourite local jewelry boutiques just yesterday, and it's almost ready for the internet. I'd explain my excitement to you but that'd just be a whole lot of words in caps lock and I don't want it to seem like I'm yelling at you. 

Oh, and if you happen to be looking for some comfortable, autumn wedge booties, I'd highly recommend these Matiko booties from Shoppalu. Sorry for this dry post. Currently dead from today's activities (which include reading, reading, painting wooden planks, and reading). 

scarf c/o ianywear, bag c/o chicwish, shoes c/o shoppalu, brooks brother jacket, handmade necklace from somewhere, shirt-dress c/o sheinside, socks from when I was 12

13 comments

  1. love cozy scarves like this one!

    gl0ssi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful outfit. looks warm and chic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! It makes me want the weather to cool down even more so I can wear fall clothes~

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cozy outfit! I know how you feel with school I feel swamped too! :(


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. simply amazing, great layering & seems very cozy!


    cheers, izzaura
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics ! Nice boots and scarf !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit!!!

    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this "snuggy" feel to your outfit!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful photos and I'm really loving how you styled this look. That scarf is amazing!

    xxTheresa

    The Habit

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.