Social icons

I've been wearing this Asos bomber jacket with my laundry-shrunk American Apparel hoodie for the past two weeks on repeat with no intention of ever taking it off. And ever since I received these leather-ish shorts from Romwe, how could I not wear them together?! But now that it's dipped below 0ºC in good ol' Edmonton, I've been yearning for a turtleneck and more sweaters. It's not even -30ºC yet and I'm contemplating bringing out  le winter jacket.

Oh, and I happen to be leaving to Las Vegas tomorrow for my mom's 50th birthday. If I don't cough out my lungs before then, I'll be surprised. And one last thing. Happy Halloween! I've spent mine studying. How was yours?

lifetime collective tuque, tank from nasty gal, bomber jacket from asos, american apparel hoodie, leather-ish shorts c/o romwe

8 comments

  1. This is so perf! I am in love with your outfit ♥

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with your Style and yourself!
    Oh and Happy Birthday to your mum :)
    And I celebrated Halloween together with my friends it was so much fun <3

    nguyenaileen.blogspot.com

    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unf- So perfectly simple. Love it!

    http://thecastratedflower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shorts!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Vegas!! Enjoy the weather there :)
    I love these shorts, leather shorts are seriously the best
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos so much! The minimal look + white background = my favourite. Hope you have a good time in Vegas girl! Get some rest before you leave!


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty! Love the photo's!

    http://www.lizachloe.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.