Social icons

Okay, so maybe reading only a few pages of North American Prehistory is more unbearable than I had thought. So now I am currently looking for something other to do than, well... that. 

Also, my beloved computer that I've been doing all my editing on and what not is currently in limbo. Until it decides to wake up and love me again, I don't think I'll be as productive as I was before. My apologies. 

jeffrey campbell litas, boot harness from etsy, oak + fort white tee, plaid hoodie c/o 2020AVE


Also, here are more shopping opportunities if you are anywhere just as bored as I am.

8 comments

  1. Love this outfit, Alyssa! Casual, but chic, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and casual this is! It's amazing <3

    thedamselinadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving those boots!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply stunning!
    adore the plaid jacket & the boots so much!

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing outfit!!!

    http://dancingwithtearsgf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how you added your own twist on the litas, so creative! :) x


    skinnyfoxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, love your JC shoes :D

    Lots of kisses from
    The Spotted Cherry PieIf you want visit me, I will be grateful :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.