Social icons

I finished reading A Dance with Dragons a couple days ago, and the hole in my heart that is usually filled with a good book is now gaping wide open. Feel free to suggest a novel of some sort to me. I've been thinking of checking out 50 Shades of Grey. Not.

Besides my hefty homework load, Edmonton has plummeted head first into Fall weather. This means it's time to bring out the layers and mitts. And hoodies. Even if that means stealing T's hoodie for a while. I'm hoping that after telling him it's mine for consecutive weeks, he'll begin to believe me and just drop the constant nagging. Persistence, everyone.

And to whoever told me to check out Lana Del Rey the other day. Kudos.

rings c/o beginning boutique (here and here), boots c/o choies, mom's jacket which is now just mine, my hoodie, oak + fort tshirt, herschel backpack, lifetime collective tuque

19 comments

  1. Been obsessing over Lana Del Rey all week...

    aaaand you look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look! Love the layering :)

    http://fifthandpike.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love game of thrones! i'm a huuuge fan of dani <3 do you watch the show as well?

    http://www.tseparfait.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so gorgeous
    you seriously get pretty everyday!


    ♡ candace from [ aphrodite blue ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with your boots. *O* amazing outfit.

    -Theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this comfy all black look!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just finishing up with the George RR Martin books and really dreading the end of it. I just read The Night Circus and enjoyed it if you're looking for something good to dive into novel-wise. It didn't fill that Martin hole (yeah, that sounds weird) but it was good. I'm sort of relieved that Edmonton has entered fall weather - I just moved back here for 6 years in a warmer, humid climate and have been forward to a northern fall for a while now.

    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I like how you say its your hoodies but trung says its his haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the massive photos, and your outfit is ultra cool and perfect for fall. For book suggestions, I've just been re-reading Jane Austen books :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should read never let me go by kazuo ichiguro if you haven't. It's one of my recent AND favourite reads. Don't watch the movie yet it's better that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww i wish i looked like you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. prettiest girl ever! love this look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone!
    @Janis, tell me about it!
    @Tse parfait, I have watched all the seasons!
    @Courtney, I'm hoping for a warm winter.. if that's even possible!
    @K. Cruz and @Jacy, thanks for the suggestions!
    @Sydney, don't wish that!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Alyssa
    Have you got other pictures with your boots? You're really beautiful with that

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.