Social icons

Apart from the fact that I am crushed by a seemingly large  (I'm exaggerating) amount of school work, I've been able to take some photos (mostly out of sheer boredom). I've also been itching at my computer ever since the whole Black Friday madness. And to think, I didn't even buy anything. Also, I've now implemented a monthly budget for myself because my spending habits are ridiculous and I cannot afford to continue at this rate of stupidity and bad judgement. 

Anyway, support small businesses and click here to like Briwok's amazing jewelry. I've had the pleasure of working with Taryn a couple times and she deserves all your attention for the next five or ten minutes.

doc martens, velvet leggings c/o romwe, netted tank c/o shoppalu, warehouse jacket via asos, borrowed hat, hand chain and ear cuff c/o briwok

20 comments

  1. LOVE the Jacket!!
    and the outfit just in general. As always <3333
    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jewellery!! And that coat is so wonderful. Good luck with all your school work!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are becoming a favorite of mine, just thought you should know!

    http://theoccasionalindulgence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! you're so amazing!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone! :) Much love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the mesh!

    ww.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The way you wear them, you really have made these clothes your own-If that makes any sense,that is- :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Rhoda, Bernadette, and Bable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. DAYUM gurl! Love this look. Just stalked your blog...and it is GOLD.

    XO Chelsea

    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those leggings, they'll almost definitely be my next purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah I love your blog and style soo much!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are just so stunning.. and this look is just.. wow. You are one of my blogger fashion idols for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks guys! :)
    @Olivia, you humble me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally loving this look with all the sportiness and chicness in the mix :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You definitely inspire me girl!

    http://petit-chingnon.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! Its so inspiring and the black and white images are stunning!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.