Social icons

Happy Saturday folks. If you're like me, you're at home and trying to dig yourself a hole to China in a midden of blankets (if that's what it's going to take to get warm in this icebox of a house) and watching the new Indiana Jones (ugh). Anyway, I have two papers and a lab report to write and my overwhelming stress has prevented me from doing anything, really. Isn't it funny how that works? I'm too stressed to do anything but play hours and hours of Minecraft. I have a farm to keep, y'know? And animals to keep away from my farm so they don't trample my wheat. Darn you cows. 

creepers and faux fur vest c/o sheinside, dahlia dress c/o sugarlips, bag c/o choies, necklace c/o vanessa mooney

7 comments

  1. You're absolutely adorable. I love the background!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit <3 while you're trying to get warm, I'm trying to get cold as an icebox cos it's super hot where I am ahahahahaa <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome faux fur!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit ! Your fur vest and dress are great !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit - and your hair :0 So gorgeous here! I've been sleeping with a duvet and two thick blankets, yet I'm still cold so you're not the only one haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! :)
    @Olivia, stay warm gurllllll!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.