Social icons

Today is over, and what a relief that is. I'll never get bored of losing sleep over a couple of exams. Anyway, now that today is over and I can take a break, I can get back to blogger activities. Such as making ridiculous gifs and contemplating the perpetually nagging question in my head, which is, "should I start making youtube vids?" My good friend Gillian has suggested that I take the plunge, but my disdain for the people who frequent youtube and lurk there for hours just to win stupid internet arguments are enough to make me take back the thought.

Anyway, this Rag & Bone maxi dress is one of the few things I bought in Vegas when I went just two weeks ago. The best thing about it? It was on sale for $90. I almost died. Size large? Who cares, it's on sale. Tell me something interesting.

jc litas via solestruck, bag + denim jacket c/o choies, rag&bone dress via scoop, lifetime collective tuque, necklace c/o vanessa mooney

9 comments

  1. Love pretty much everything about this look, from the toque to the oversized dress to the diamond gifs, lol.

    Also, hairspiration for days girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! The denim coat, the hat, that bag! and love your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! simple but love it!
    love the hair!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so amazing. I'm in love with your blog :)

    Visit me
    http://lovesoundsgood.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the maxi!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. waw great look, and i adore you hair!!

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should totally start vlogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THAT gif is amazing and so are your outfit choices

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.