Social icons

My UNIF Hellbounds have arrived and I am completely enamoured. I have been wearing them nonstop around the house, struttin' around like I own the place, y'know? Not only do these suckers have a 6 inch heel, they're also comfy as hell. Oh, and another plus? I don't have to worry about the constant slipping and sliding I have to endure whenever I leave the house. So huzzah for not being totally impractical. You know what? I can't even express my love for these shoes in text format. Seriously. These shoes. They're even worth the unreasonably large sum of customs tax I had to pay. 

Blah, blah, blah, complain, etc, etc. Skip all that and fast forward to: Oh, hey, I finally have an outfit post out. Yes, midterms are over, but finals are right around the corner. Time to get grinding and return to my former recluse status. Okay, I'm going to sleep. This talk is all nonsensical.



unif hellbounds + tank top via nasty gal, one teaspoon bralet via beginning boutique, acid wash shorts c/o beginning boutique, kastor & pollux kimono, cross necklace c/o vanessa mooney


15 comments

  1. great cardigan!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh those shoes are so beautiful I want to crey. Good luck for your finals :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit,the kimono is amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty! And I love your hair and the outfit :)

    xx, V

    itsthevworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those boots look amazing on you! I def couldn't pull them off mostly because I think I'd fall over! haha you look so gorge in these photos btw!

    iambornlippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look awesomeeee I love that outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome boots and great outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pairing of everything in this outfit is absolute perfection. Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there Black Friday in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Alyssa, There are some Black Friday sales that I know of. It's definitely not as big as in the U.S. though!

    Thanks everyone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your look, especially the short and shoes

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.