Social icons

I'm not sure how I'm still awake at this hour, but I am. Since I haven't posted in a while, here's an update: I forgot to mention that I was Fashion Magazine's "It Girl" for November (thanks Caitlin!), which was extremely exciting and humbling. Click here to check it out. Just don't read what I said, because I sound like a 12 year old who just got her first bra, or something stupid like that. I was also featured in Vue Weekly's latest issue (thanks Sandy!). Aside from that, I've been a boring bore with outrageously lazy tendencies. And Edmonton has turned into a winter wonderland. Lol jk, I almost died three times today.  Can you tell how tired I am yet? 

t-shirt from oak + fort, sleeveless blouse via nordstrom, faux leather leggings via ebay, boutique 9 boots via free people, bag, sunglasses + cat sweater c/o choies

lookbook / chictopiatwitter facebook instagram tumblr

12 comments

  1. I totally love that
    cat print jumper!
    You look great as
    usual c: so
    casual/boyfriendish!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat sweater my lordy! I love it.
    & you my friend, are spectacular. Best style :)

    x Stace
    tee&fame

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat sweater is so awesome, I love your long blouse with the faux leather leggings. And that bag is pretty awesome.
    Yeah the weather blows, I only left my house to shovel yesterday
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo beautiful! love it!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love!!! So casual and cool. That cat sweater is amazing.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! You're all awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your looks are amazing, I've just started following you :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.
    Also, I've shared your website in my social networks!


    Here is my blog: Anabolic Cooking Scam; www.AnabolicCookingReview.info,

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone
    else encountering problems with your site. It appears as though some of the text on your posts are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well?
    This could be a problem with my internet browser because I've had this happen previously.
    Thank you

    Feel free to visit my homepage - John Barban's Adonis Golden Ratio

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.