Social icons

So, remember when I was really excited about a project I was working on? Well, it's all done with after too many hours of editing and nights of staying up late youtubing tutorials, trying to figure out how to use Adobe Premiere Pro. Alas, I am ready to show you All That Noise, a little photoshoot featuring Suka clothing and AMOR jewelry. I can't stress enough my thanks to Ali and Amor for letting me showcase their wonderful clothes and jewelry off! And more thanks to old time soccer pals Megan (from Mode Models) and Gillian for being this project's muses. Not only were they willing to put up with my crazed suggestions and hair-chalking, they were also so fun to have around and did a heck of a job struttin' their stuff in some UNIF hellbounds. Now I'm becoming embarrassing.  Also, thank you to my cousins for lending me their camera to play around with. So, without any moment further, let me introduce to you a film photography inspired shoot and behind the scenes video (which you should watch in 780p or 1080p)!

AMOR jewelry, Suka blouse and shorts
Suka cross sweater and peplum top, AMOR jewelry
AMOR jewelry, Suka cross cut-out dress and cross turban
photos, video and styling by me / models: gillian & megan @ mode / featuring suka & amor

10 comments

  1. This lookbook looks amazing! And I love the behind the scenes footage too. I really wanna buy the body chain and necklace showcased on some of the photos. They look so rad! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So amazing outfit & pictures!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the adobe suite works!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so fun an cute not to mention
    i loved all of the outfits very much an the jewelry ofcourse !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty and that shoot looks like so much fun! I watched the video and daaang girl, you can edit! I love the way it's edited! & I really want their skirts. haha Hope you can drop by my blog sometime!

    xx, Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a fantastic job! Kudos figuring out Adobe Premiere Pro, I have a book on an old version (though I'm sure it's similar) you're welcome to if you want it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my god they are gorgeous! so the pink in her hair was fake?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, how exciting! Thanks for sharing (:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.