Social icons

A few days ago, my grandmother and grandfather's chest was lugged into my room, covered in a dusty blanket and smelling of old wood.  I removed the covering rather impatiently and struggled to move the heavy chest into place. When I opened it, I found an old carpet, a pastel-striped bed-sheet, and two fox pelts that my mother used to play with when she was still a mischievousness little girl (she is no longer mischievous).

 It's interesting -the things people keep locked away for years.



cat dress c/o o'mighty, denim wash shirt c/oshopAKIRA, boots c/o lothian, socks c/o da-sein, jacket from loft 82, hat c/o beginning boutique


Pssssst. Beginning Boutique is having a sale until tomorrow. Use the code OZ30 to get 30% off storewide on minimum purchases of $80. You also get free shipping. Happy shopping lovelies.

12 comments

  1. That cat sweater. I must have that cat sweater. This is a great outfit! Perfect.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loce you shoes byt the dress is AMAZING <3
    Pat /the spot style/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely!!

    DIY Bracelet giveaway: http://mayotuna.blogspot.sg/2013/01/diy-galaxy-bracelet-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shoes, but what i really love is that RUG!! omg its perfect. Grandparents always have the best things.

    xo ohsokatieli

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn, I'm loving your style! :)

    definitely following*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are perfect!! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the oxblood socks are perfect! such an editorial pop.

    x
    amanda
    http://thingstoholdandstir.blogspot.com/
    check us out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this outfit is so much love! i adore those dalmatian print booties and the b&w photo

    It would make me happy if you visited too!
    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.