Social icons

Dork. That's one word to describe me as a kid. Choppy bangs, blue-framed glasses, buck-teeth, later corrected by braces, monkey ears, and baby-blue outfits all day every day. Wow, I just realized my phone was plugged into a cable that was plugged into nothing. Good going, Alyssa. Anyway, back to my train of thought. The whole point of the story is that I would have fit in perfectly with Millhouse and co. I can see us now, sitting together in the corner of the cafeteria. Me, a short, yellow-skinned (Simpsons-yellow--don't be racist) azn girl with shoulder-length hair and straight-across bangs. And now? I've evolved into an adult dork who has developed an appreciation for faux fur and taking photos in my bathroom(not the selfies-taken-with-a-flip-phone type of photos though).

coat c/o sheinside, crop t-shirt c/o o'mighty, unif hellbounds & floral suspenders via nasty gal, faux leather skirt c/o goodnight macaroon

19 comments

  1. haha, love the little leg pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVEE this. *O*

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool gif! I'm pretty much a dork right now too LOL. DORKS UNITE

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt, I want it, scratch that I NEED it...

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. coat is just amazing! :)
    Like this animated pfotos of yours :)

    have a nice day
    Pat
    the spot style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that outfit...i dont even know where to start haha.
    the shoes are a bomb btw!

    pssshhht.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! xx

    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect boots OMG !

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha i love this post. your outfit is really nice. -new follower-

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh dork totally describes me! I love the whole outfit you put together <3. Suspenders are my fav part XD

    vintagestargazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this on Lookbook and instantly fell in love. I just knew I had to check out your blog and comment on this post.
    So ... amazing styling, everything is perfection!

    BTW I've followed on GFC and Bloglovin

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i always enjoy reading your post,
    its like you are having a conversation with us not just writing for the sake of writing.
    cute outfit btw

    http://nuestrowonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this. with the little suspenders...so cute!

    xo ohsokatieli

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it! your blog is awesome! :)

    xo
    Carolina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing coat!

    http://petit-chignon.blogspot.ro
    http://facebook.com/petitchignon

    ReplyDelete
  16. that coat is GOLD. leopard goodnesss

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.