Social icons

Watching the Lord of the Rings outtakes thanks to Zoe who introduced it to me just yesterday. Oh, did I mention that I also watched The Hobbit yesterday? Now I feel the need to read the novel in order to find out whether Kili lives or dies. Anyways, a few days ago, I had the pleasure of doing a little photoshoot with two lovely ladies and local bloggers, Carmen and Doris from The Androgyne-Us. They're a cousin duo who share their love for fashion and makeup, and I can 100% confirm that their knowledge of both surpasses mine (you can tell--they styled and did their own makeup). Anyway, I really have to thank Harvey for showing me these magical locations and thank these ladies for doing this and putting up with my unfailing knack for ignoring my alarm and waking up late. Make sure to follow these ladies on their blog!

Styling & makeup by Carmen and Doris, Photography by myself

11 comments

  1. Thank you so much again for having us Alyssa and for being so patient with US :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots Alyssa! Carmen's makeup is sooo fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those spikesss!Keep it grungy, ladies~ xx
    Amber
    www.libertydeniedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness Alyssa these are amazing (loving the edits in the first photo) and i practically hiccuped when i read your first sentence. L<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god these are some really stunning shots! are they from hk? they have some sort of asian celebrity face!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these pictures are simply awesome!

    meandmyunusuallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. very beautiful pictures I love it!!
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!
    This just might be my fav fashion post ever!
    these photos are incredible!

    http://herfashionremains.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.