Social icons

This happens to be two days late, but a Happy New Years to everyone who managed to survive through the past few nights and are ready to brave the next 363 days of 2013. I'm not sure if you're ready to let go of 2012 quite yet, but I'm wriggling in my seat trying to anticipate the awesome-ness of 2013. Things that have happened or I have accomplished in 2012: I lost a couple days of my life to video games, I never slipped once while walking around campus, I read one of the best series of novels ever, I spent more than $30 on makeup at one place, I killed my hair and chopped off 6 inches of it, I finished my last undergraduate fall semester, I became a Dutch Blitz master (I'm exaggerating on this one), I dyed my hair purple, I fell in love with UNIF Hellbounds, my eyes acclimatized to HD TV, I spent way too much at Nasty Gal, I moved (into a new room), I re-found my love for blogging over and over again, I finally bought a computer and mechanical keyboard so that I can click away at my heart's desire, I freed myself from the clutches of McDonalds, I pierced my ears, I visited Seattle with some great company, I stayed up past 6 AM, and I enjoyed every minute with my friends and family. As for my New Year's resolutions? Become a little more weird and adventurous while also maintaining what little left of my sanity remains. Thank you so much to everyone who has helped make this past year of blogging a memorable one. My love goes out to all of you kindly folks.

tank c/o florette paquerette, leggings & bag c/o romwe, UNIF hellbounds via nasty gal, triangle fake tattoo c/o decr

lookbook chictopia / twitter facebook instagram tumblr

15 comments

  1. "Become a little more weird and adventurous while also maintaining what little left of my sanity remains" - I hope for the same. Happy New Year, Alyssa!

    Janice, whimxy.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top and velvet leggings! :D Happy New YEAR!! :D

    http://nadine-felice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look! <3
    http://www.bekanicolee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post. This outfit is perfection. (: 2012 was a blast; let's hope 2013 can be even better.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual, simple, lovely! Love it!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your tights!
    tisaparade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the outfit alyssa...hope you can check my blog out one day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have accomplished a lot!
    i hope 2013 will be even amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new years! And love your leggings. =)

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty - your hair is just fantastic!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're adorable!

    http://petit-chignon.blogspot.ro
    http://facebook.com/petitchignon

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.