Social icons

I woke up this morning, groggy and not the slightest bit content that winter semester had started. My body went through the motions of getting up, scrambling around my shoebox night table for my glasses, and stumbling down the stairs to a working bathroom. From there, I ended up walking out of the house looking like a furbie. You know, sometimes I wish I was one of those people who woke up at the crack of dawn. I also wish that I could create a cloning machine. From there, I'd clone myself and use clone Alyssa to take photos for me. Or maybe I'd take photos for her. Either way, good bye tripod.

kimono via shop ruche, one teaspoon shorts via nasty gal, bag c/o romwe, socks c/o da-sein, shoes c/o choies, necklace c/o wolf circus, hat c/o beginning boutique

lookbook chictopia / twitter facebook instagram tumblr

15 comments

  1. YES to your outfit, YES to that kimono especially and YES to the talles man on earth <3

    www.wldhrts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these bohemian edgy looks of yours. =)

    xxoo,
    Melanie
    aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I would definitely want one of those cloning machines. Right now, as a new blogger I've neither got a pro camera nor a tripod, so I'm stuck with self timer and risky ledges! lol, anyhow, I think it's come time for me to invest in a tripod :) I think you do a fantastic job with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. agh I know how you feel, I had to start school again today. but at least you looked super duper cool in your kimono

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Pics today, great outfit. The black and white one came out awesome.

    xx

    theprincessandthepoppies.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. so lovely! i love your outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!


    www.starsbypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo ładny blog. Pozdrawiam i zaczynam obserwować! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous!

    I'm definitely following *

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, as always. (: That cloning idea sounds brilliant... I would love another me to go to school in place of me.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the kimono - do you know where I can get one similar... can't find it on shop ruche under the same name ("kimono").

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there!! You are too cool! love it
    I am so glad to see fellow bloggers from Edmonton....I am new blogger in town.
    see u around,

    www.friendsarefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This look is so gorgeous!! <3 Love the floral cardigan!

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.