Social icons

Sometimes you need to take a day off from life and just spend a day at home, doing nothing. Which is exactly why I didn't go to school today. This gave me some personal "me time" to think about where I want to go in life. Where did I get? Not too far. I became distracted by all the pretty photos on Tumblr.

At least now I know that my passion for photography is greater than my desire to figure out the rest of my life. In other words, if you are ever in need of a amateur photographer, give me a shout. You can see my past projects here.

7 comments

  1. That dog+overalls at the end just made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos :)) see you have a photo of JAC <3 there ;)) way to go ;) Poland rules hehe

    have a nice day
    Pat
    the spot style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very inspiring

    Http://Fashioneiric.Blogspot.Com

    Coline !

    ReplyDelete
  4. im so obsessed with models haha i love their streey style so much omg

    interesting post. you're one of my favourite person on the internet! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad somebody else is obsessed with overalls and suspenders as much as I am <3

    vintagestargazer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post !
    i think we all have those days when we just need to stop feeling all stressed and just think about our life instead of class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really admire the valuable information you have been able to share us through this post! This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up.You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work. I really like your post. Thanks and please keep it up.
    delltruck

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.