Social icons

My transformation into the people version of Snorlax has begun, and alas, I have not yet obtained the Pokéflute to prevent me from entering a seemingly eternal slumber. So, what is there to do except post photos of things that have I like? These things include: long things (be it shirts, dresses, skirts--you get my drift), printed things, pointed shoes or even better, boots, flared pants, printed socks, 90s overalls and sport bra tops, dogs on computers, (faux) leather jackets that are ten sizes too big, gypsy things, rolling pandas, netted dresses and shapeless clothing.

Oh, and not wearing bras is a new thing. The braless revolution starts now. All photos from Tumblr.

5 comments


  1. i wish i could go to school braless!

    omg the rolling panda tho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahah, the braless revolution. The things you write about never fail to entertain me Alyssa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get Babble's point, but can I call it "the braless edition"? I'm hanging on your site for quite some time now, Alyssa. And all I see here made my wardrobe explode: from creating my own personalized apparel to getting the idea of posts and rush after in a nearby thrift store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I guess, I'll be doing some customization with some of my stuff, including my shirts and my office things. Well, except for the fishnet and braless concept in it everything is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the look on that bedroom. It's got a very bright, vibrant feel to it, totally set apart from my draft, windowless "den" at home. Where did you get that picture?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.