Social icons

"And in that moment, I swear we were infinite." I watched The Perks of being a Wallflower not too long ago (something tells me I should read it now), and, y'know, it really got me thinking about the friendship--the kind that can't be broken and from which the best memories are fabricated (if you don't know what I'm talking about, please watch this--you won't regret it...). Hence this project.

This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of shooting the amazing Alana and Taylor from Mode Models in some clothing from the Bamboo Ballroom. They were so incredible to shoot, so kudos to them for being extra silly and adorable! And now, let me get on to my thank you's (cue Oscar award acceptance speech and this). Thanks so much to Gillian for being lovely and helping me film, to the Bamboo Ballroom for trusting me with their clothing, and to the Junque Cellar and the Wee Book Inn for their hospitality. Support local businesses. Do it. Okay, I'm done now.

BB DAKOTA LACE DRESS FROM THE BAMBOO BALLROOM

OBEY SKIRT & GENTLE FAWN DENIM DRESS FROM THE BAMBOO BALLROOM
MINK PINK POLKA-DOT DRESS & RELIGION SWEATER FROM THE BAMBOO BALLROOM

Aaaaaaand here's the video!

16 comments

  1. omg I love these photos!!! You're such a natural photographer <3 <3 the black and white shots are my fav!!

    tthejourneyy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. For those of you who don't know,
    Alyssa now has a portfolio!
    It's a little side project we've been working on.
    Check out her work @ www.alyssalau.net

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing photos, alyssa! you did an incredible job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. really a fun-loving post and nice photography too :) and the leopard print boots are to die for.
    I am following you on GFC!
    visit me:)

    http://eclyctico.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing pictures!!!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos!

    xo,
    Carolina
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. I just watched Perks recently too, so happy I finally did. I was a big fan of the book so it was neat to see it in motion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these shots! Great job!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. you guys look really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.