Social icons

Back home, wondering how to proceed with my life now that I'm back in school and no longer in New York. All I can really do is reminisce and remember things like how unprepared I was for Nemo (hence why I wore the same jacket layered with other such clothing for most of my trip), watching a live taping of The View and almost wanting to cry when Joel McHale walked out with red circular stickers plastered all over his face, walking around Barney's with an embarrassingly flushed face and meeting Stephanie there, laughing endlessly during The Book of Mormon, walking around Soho in the rain/snow/hail with blogger friends/soul sisters Dani, Bianca and Natalie, shopping, meeting other Lookbook'ers and the lovely Lookbook team, not knowing where I was (ever), shopping, watching models strut their stuff on the runway, and of course, eating $3.50 pizza. Thanks to everyone who made this trip the best, and especially to momma bear and my awesome aunt for keeping me company.

Williamson PR Showroom
Get YOUR holographic pokemon card skirt here.
Lacoste FW 2013 (think space and sporty); above photos from The Examiner.

Son Jung Wan FW 2013; Video from Fashion TV
Lookbook.nu party! 
Bobby's amazing "Lookbook" board game!
Photos from instagram

26 comments

  1. ugh i really wish that i could meet you and bobby! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the most lovely shots Alyssa! Looks like you were right at home with all your blogger friends :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Everyone is dressed so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos!!
    Love the coat
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would love to meet you guys !
    seems like u had loads an loads of fun [:
    everyone had awesome outfits !

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look awesome! and it looks so much fun!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shots! You girls are so adorable. So jealous that you got to go. NYFW is definitely on my bucket list! <3


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. why the FUCK am i making stupid faces in every single photo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugh, I miss thiss!!!! Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my, this seems so amazing! I hope to join you guys some day<3
    http://www.thatseamslovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is the funniest thing ever. i miss you guys so muc

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the pc all together you were specular...ahahah. so cute

    http://7-sevendays.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning photos!

    xo
    Carolina
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome photos!! xx

    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    www.creativityandchocolate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ah looks and sounds like the most amazing time. I loove the holographic skirts! So perfect.

    This is making me so excited for LFW now eeep. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Alyssa! I love you! You are so beautiful and this new haircut really siuts you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow it looks like you had such an amazing time! I'm jealous! :P
    meandmyunusuallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great pictures and atmosphere! It looks like you had a amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great coverage! All your outfits are spectacular I love the all white look

    Xx
    Esther

    www.estellelamode.com/comfort-i-coral

    ReplyDelete
  20. great photos - really gorgeous outfits :)

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh my god alyssa these photos are PERFECT, thanks for bringing me to NYFW with you (hah) :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. i freaking love aallllll these photos!!! you got to hang out with my bbys Natalie and Ria! I wish i was there to have met you too! :( maybe next nyfw! <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. I totally know the filling! Once I returned I felt so helpless! I just want to go back n' live that life forever! I feel your pain
    *Besos*
    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.