Social icons

I've reached the point where my tolerance for winter has hit a plateau and if snow continues to plague Edmonton, I'm not sure how long it will be before I leave this tundra and find myself on a beach. Just kidding, I'm not that big of a drama queen.... or am I? Jokes aside, I went to value village the other day on impulse because I felt like I needed a pair of denim overalls in my life. As I walked into the store with hand sanitizer at my ready, I told myself, "Alyssa, you're not leaving here without some overalls." And you know what? I kept my promise to myself. 20 minutes later, I was walking out of that store with my arm stretched out, holding my new prize as far as possible from the rest of my body as if it were garbage day. I had successfully bought myself a pair of ten dollar denim overalls with suspicious stains that were 10 sizes too big for me and probably belonged to a giant 6 foot male in its previous life. And now? They've been miraculously transformed from Shrek's gardening outfit to a rather roomy pair of overall shorts.


Oh, and want to know something else? Fringe and suede were made for each other. I'm also a bird.

suede tank c/o koshkabody chain c/o vanessa mooneylace pants c/o gypsy warrior, fringe blazer c/o 2020AVE, hat c/o beginning boutique, leopard-print boots from ebay

lookbook chictopia / twitter facebook instagram tumblr / youtube

12 comments

  1. You're looking so good in all these shots! Your lace pants have given me so much inspo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this outfit is so rad <3 need those pants in my life

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my hopes for warm weather to come soon, I've been going out most days in shorts and tights. (Yet as I write this, it's, according to my roommate, apparently snowing again. Oh, wishful thinking...) Hope you've been having a good week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooo lovely. And these shorts are supercute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you've done with the dungarees and your lace trousers are gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why are you so fucking coool. Stop it. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love fringing too, and I've been wanting some dungarees! Lucia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved the outfit :3
    the jacket is amazing<3 an the boots are so pretty as well[:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.