Social icons

My mind is blank and I really have nothing important to talk about. So please, feel free to skip past the next few sentences in which I talk about my second favourite thing in the world: animals in clothing (but nothing that can be deemed cruel, of course).

If you haven't already, meet Rocky. I really needn't say more, but really, those shoes. Just look at those shoes. 

 sonofabitch tee c/o o'mighty, beanie c/o hellz + botb, clutch c/o choies, shorts c/o ego closet, shoes c/o to be announced via solestruck, mom's coat, leopard-print moto jacket from nordstrom

lookbook chictopia / twitter facebook instagram tumblr / youtube

15 comments

  1. might be my fav all time.

    t

    ReplyDelete
  2. so amazing outfit! love the layers!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha quite like that graphic t!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh that dog is so cute! His little booties <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! Love the whole atmosphere
    With love,

    Joy
    justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the laid out outfit!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. found you via lookbook and i totally love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is the time when I get to say dope shirt and dope beanie in a comment box. xx

    Love,
    Josephine
    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You wear some of the most interesting t-shirts...makes me a bit keen on picking some up even though I've been veering away from them recently. Hope you've had a good week! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.