Social icons

I am back from the dead after a half-week of doing nothing. I finished reading The Fault in our Stars by John Green in 4 hours, cried (a lot), left my house over the weekend, and remembered why I am in fact, a recluse. Now I am here. Anyway, things on the agenda for today include telling you about Enter Utopia, which is a wicked online store set up by 18-year-old Ashley. She sells some neat-O things (including my pixelated pout tank) you can check out here. Second thing on the agenda? I forget. The thought of the oncoming spring season has made my brain a little flimsy, and yet, Edmonton has more snow than ever. 


tank c/o enter utopia, sandals from aliexpress, mom's overalls

lookbook chictopia / twitter facebook instagram tumblr / youtube

13 comments

  1. love those overalls! looks great!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look!
    want the shoes!!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic! Just thrifted a pair of similar overalls.

    couturing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes!


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top and shoes! Enter Utopia has lots of pretty rad stuff!

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything! Especially the shoes and dungarees! x


    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this!

    http://www.lizachloe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never realized you were from Edmonton - which is crazy because you are the one who inspired me to start a blog! I love that you can mix grunge, jellies, and all that good stuff into your outfit but still look so cool and put together.

    Katie
    http://toiledejean.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. So into this look! Those overalls are amazing on and I love that they were your mom's! xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.