Social icons

So, I might have put up a picture on instagram where I'm blonde, and that may or may not be a wig I'm wearing. I must apologize for the misleading photo, but I was partially interested in all your reactions and mostly laughing to myself because I thought I was being very clever. Well, fear not for those of you who care dearly about my hair (if you do, thank you; if not, I'm okay with that too), my hair is still black-ish and as healthy as ever (although a part of me still wants to bleach the living shit out of my hair). Things I still don't understand about wigs: (1) how to hide all your hair without looking like you're harboring Ratatouille in there somewhere, and (2) how to not keep adjusting it.

PS: Congrats to Emily Shao for winning the Sheinside giveaway! You will be contacted soon!

wig, boots & bag c/o choies, socks c/o da-sein, mink pink shorts from tobi, thrifted tank, necklaces c/o wolf circus & vanessa mooney, rings from wolf circus, 2020AVE, groove stone & gypsy warrior

22 comments

  1. Loving the temporarily blonde you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! I love the hair and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you wearing a wig cap? You should be able to get all that hair under a wig cap; for your longer locks try one of the netted ones to catch all of your strands and bring them close to your scalp. Hope that helps you 'understand' a bit better :D

    -Ezi (a girl who owns 4 wigs and will probably get more just because why not)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit! I personally like you with dark hair! The one with purple tips was my absolute fave haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like you have to be the perfect human being

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the metallic!
    Love the blonde
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wig caps! You must get one to keep your hair tight and flush to your scalp. Also spray the everloving shit out of your wig cap and stick on your wig to keep it in place all day!

    Lauren
    cattasticks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude it looks SO GOOD blonde! I wore a wig a few years ago for Halloween & was so confused on how to get all my hair up underneath but I ended up putting it in 2 really tight french braids & then pinning the braids up & it worked really well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It could've been a cool April fool's day prank!

    The shorts are so cool, I wouldn't wear it out (I don't think I'd be brave enough), but at least I'd feel cool inside while I check out my favorite blogs.

    kt
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea wigs are hard to keep on aren't they? Love the silver.


    zuleyb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Want your top!!! <3

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your choices in clothing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for the give away :D Super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love every of your looks! the boot and the bag are perfect !


    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look lovely with this hair colour! Almost didn't guess it was a wig.
    Love the metallic pieces/accents <3


    -Oroma
    Personal Style Blog By ORR

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diggin' all the silver!
    Jillian - http://epic-thread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love it!

    xo,
    C.
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.