Social icons

Currently looking for anything to do that isn't studying. I don't mean to brag or anything (or maybe I do), but I'm less than 24 hours away from "freedom" and the thought of completing my last ever undergraduate winter semester has me giddy and completely unproductive. 

So, to commemorate this milestone, here's some school girl sass in the form of netted, fake leather, and platform things. Oh, and don't forget the faux fur. Where would I be without faux fur? Dead from pneumonia. That's where I'd be. Now it's back to the grind, folks.

faux leather overall dress c/o beginning boutique, shoes c/o yesstyle, jacket c/o chicwish, wildfox bra, netted dress c/o ecugo


21 comments

  1. Love that song and love that overall dress!

    http://www.designers-artists.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love yo nail polish gurl.


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fell in love with the overalls, omg xx

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pinafore!
    Especially with the netted dress
    Gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mesh top, skirt and platform high tops. What a great outfit that you fill strikingly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute :P
    Love the overalls!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this "overall"! So stylish in leather!

    http://www.carlysscloset.blogspot.com/

    Carly's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  8. i absolutely love that faux leather dress! So gorgeous. Great blog, by the way xoxo

    http://thepersephonecomplex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are such a doll! i love that jacket and loving your blog.
    now following you :)

    -terry
    terrydunakim.blogspot.com
    Love Me to Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous outfit! You look gorgeous :)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want too to thank you for this excellent
    read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I hve got you book-marked to
    look aat new stuff yoou post…

    My site - buy 500 instagram followers uk

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.