Social icons

The winter semester is coming to an end, which means that the eye of the storm is quickly approaching. A little too quickly for my liking, mind you. So before I start to shut myself off from the outside world and eat an improbable amount of sweet & salty popcorn, I've decided to leave the blogosphere with a bang.

Who am I kidding? I'm not going anywhere. What is life without the internet? Oh, Generation Y.

tie-dye moto jacket from nasty gal, dress c/o shop akira, sandals from ali express, bag c/o choies, sunglasses c/o the quiet riot


21 comments

  1. The jacket reminds me of Belenciaga f/w 2013 done by alexander wang! Great look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyssa, you had me going for a minute lol...but you know us bloggers live on the internet! anyway love the look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome outfit I really love the jacket. You have an amazing style ♡

    Ps: I would like to invite you to my giveaway. Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a $200 Amiclubwear gift card on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these prints!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this outfit, and LOL at your generation Y line- my english class was talking about this today, we are too reliant on technology but internet does have its perks for fashion bloggers! (: Great outfit as usual, You're such an inspiration of mine!

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely jacket! And all outfit is ok, except the socks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacket is gorgeous!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So amazing outfit! love the textures!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. loved the outfit, just perfect xx

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. this look is brilliant! the jacket rocks xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.