Social icons

The overwhelming explosion of Coachella-related photos on Instagram have me wishing away my finals more than anything, but the very sad truth is that I have finals starting in less than 4 days. So it's a very good thing that I'm studying and not blogging... at all... Anyway, if you're also having trouble focusing on exams or life in general, I highly suggest listening to hours and hours and hours of Jack Johnson. Or this. Either way, you'll soon be on the road to success.

What am I doing. I need to study. 

shirt, ankle boots & skirt c/o choies, bag from zara, beanie from eBay

16 comments

  1. love everything!!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skirt!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shirt!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that skirttt!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shirt and the bag is really cool
    <3!

    Spark&Bark

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been so obsessed with that bag from Zara.. did you get it online or in store? NEED. ps. you look great xo

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore your shoes!!! you look gorgeous

    xx D

    www.thelittlefoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am obsessed with that top from Choies!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that top with the sheer panel at the hemline...GORG.

    xoxo
    www.PardonMyFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.