Social icons

I don't remember the last time I actually wore running-esque shoes out of the context of, well, running. Regardless, I've already picked myself out a pair of sneakers (which should be en route to ma maison any time now), and on a excitement scale of 1-10 (10 arbitrarily being Christmas-time-excited), I'm a 9.5. 

Also, I have recently noticed that I have a tendency to overuse parentheses. Maybe it's a reflection of the disorganized mess that is my thinking process. Maybe? Probably. Yes. Okay. I'll stop. 
WANG

Topshop shoes, 105 CAD / Michael Kors gold plated watch, 260 CAD / American Apparel , 30 CAD / NARS Cosmetics , 26 CAD / LPD New York 'Team Wang' cotton T-shirt, 88 CAD

9 comments

  1. Nars fat lip stains are hot these days! Love the team wang tshirts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ur picks!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally into this sporty look! Specifically the tee and the bralette.

    xx
    www.wickedtides.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    s xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post! You've got an amazing blog, and your style is the best :) You're in my favourites right now! ^^

    xx

    -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  6. wheres the bra from?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.