Social icons

I'm slowly being weaned off my crutches, so there's some good news to start off with. What else? My knee no longer looks like a Diglet or elephant according to popular opinion. Hopefully it will resume its normal-knee duties too in the next week or so. 

Anyway, here's me wearing a dress for a shirt. And everything else you see below. BRB going to play Twilight Princess because I just shopped online for the first time in weeks and now I have an overwhelming feeling of guilt (although it's being slightly confused by ~excitement~). Goodbye clothing sale revenues.  
dress & jacket c/o sheinside, vintage skirt, urban outfitters belt, flats c/o ecugo, bag from zara, hat c/o beginning boutique

11 comments

  1. love this look!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post and all the photos! You've got an amazing blog, and your style is the best :)

    xx

    -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you go for classic looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the colour of your hat with your hair!

    wwww.andrea-clare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous outfit
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.