Social icons

Once upon a time, a long time ago, I said I'd post pictures of my room on this blog. And now, I am doing what I promised. But because my room is so messy, I'm only showing you a few corners. And my closet wall, because Urban Walls sent me these ridiculously neat wall decals which I managed to put together allllll by myself (big kid stuff). Fun fact, Urban Walls also has some vinyl chalkboards you can buy for your own rooms--In case you ever wanted a chalkboard for a wall (let's be honest, who hasn't?). These decals are a quick and easy way to liven up any space, so if you're too lazy to paint your wall (which I would be), Urban Walls decals are a greeaaat and fun-tastic alternative.

PS: Can you spot Pamela? 

13 comments

  1. Love the post and all the photos! You've got an amazing blog, and your style is the best :)

    xx

    -- I want to live in L. A --

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fact that you have a pair of shoes in each corner ;-)
    The big golden miror is incredible ! I would like to find one like this on the attic sales, that would be awesome.
    Anyway, lovely room, it gives me inspiration to change mine !

    Noé,
    Couleur Spleen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS : What is behind the small square door on the third picture ? I have the impression that if I open it, I will see a beautiful garden and a white rabbit running and saying "I'm late, I'm late !"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting interior and space c:
    Nice collection of shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So in love with your pictures !

    nguyenaileen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this setup!

    http://www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute post, always interesting having a look inside other peoples' rooms !

    dontcrycowboy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your interior it is so antique and refined.

    http://imlittlee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.