Social icons

I've been trying to withstand the notorious awkward phase of bang growth by throwing the clump of hair (which I guess can still be classified as bangs) to the side of my face and trying to ignore it's existence. Internet, meet "High School Alyssa." Just erase the ombré and voila, this is me more than 4 years ago. I've even been desperate enough to search up the mechanism of hair growth and how to speed up this process. Ordering a bunch of pills online to induce hair growth, however, doesn't seem to be for me. Horrifying and likely false accounts of waking up with tapeworms crawling out of one's nose have me forever traumatized.

On a side note, how awesome is this dress from Style Moca? Quick, someone, hand me a paintbrush and something to paint. 

sandals c/o choies, t-shirt c/o imomoi, overall dress c/o style moca, sunglasses c/o tarte, socks from nasty gal

19 comments

  1. I just adored the outfit.. And the socks, of course.

    nasty-lady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun shoe combo!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute overall dress <3

    http://mrmichell.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! The Shoe combo looks fun!!

    www.cassiedaves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving how you wore such crazy socks with your flatforms!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh bby gurl those awesome socks. fun!

    from likkie at
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable overall dress! It looks amazing with that striped top layered underneath
    -Tori
    Fashion, Trends & More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is amazing! Following you <3

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is crazy! your footwear and socks look dope x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing do your shoes and those socks look!!!
    <3
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Alyssa,
    I'm taking the freedom of leaving you a comment because I'm currently working on a fashion-related dissertation for my MSc. I'm doing a survey about the perception of young women towards today's fashion luxury brands, and if you, or any of your lovely reader, could take 5 mins and complete it, it would be of much much help :)
    Here the link of my survey: https://fr.surveymonkey.com/s/2WNTNCY
    Thank you very much!

    Lou ♥
    Ps: That is such a cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. the top portion is so nice and clean but then the bottom is so in your face haha. love the contradicting halves (:

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your jellybean socks are soooo insanely cute, and I'm dying over this dress!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.