Social icons

I bought my first pair of practical walking shoes in a long time a few weeks ago from Free People, and I can't quite remember why I stopped wearing comfortable shoes. For your information, Dimmi gives 100% of its profits to medical research. Yeah. How cool is that? So when I spent a little more on these runners than I had planned, I wasn't too worried about it. 

Also, don't ask why I happened to be sporting a faux fur coat in the middle of the summer.

faux fur coat c/o choies, one teaspoon bralet/bikini top c/o the trend boutique, tuque c/o hellz + botb, jac vanek tank from dolls kill, dimmi runners from free people

12 comments

  1. This is probably one of my fave outfits you've posted! Everything goes so well together.
    You look thinner; maybe from post-op recovery?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fur coat and sneakers, nice!

    Michelle
    http://takeaim.nu

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely my sort of outfit! Loving the tank top!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, all black everything! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I feel a sudden urge to purchase running shoes now? Those comfy as fok

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need an "I hate everyone" printed piece of clothing because that's how I honestly feel most days.

    ORR's BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. That one teaspoon bralet is just an amazing piece!

    EGO OF FASHION

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.