Social icons

Edmonton has been a little chilly lately, warranting the need for a jacket of some sort during my rare outings. I find myself often resorting to this one. Probably because it makes me look like a polar bear or the abominable snowman from Monsters Inc. (and Monsters University, which I watched yesterday alongside my boyfriend and too many children and their respective parents to count). Not to mention it has the potential to serve as a convenient and rather cozy pillow or blanket in dire situations.

Unrelated to all that mumble jumble, why did I ever abandon shoes? Because they're comfortable and practical? I must be insane. These ones from Le Bunny Bleu have become a quick favourite of mine.

faux leather shorts c/o pop couture, shoes c/o le bunny bleu, t-shirt c/o sheinside, bag c/o choies, jacket c/o chicwish

12 comments

  1. The shoes are super rad. Love the whole outfit, Alyssa! :)

    sartorialust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the metallics!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! Your shoes are definitely the best part of your look :) They're so unique and original!


    -Megan
    http://mymyitsmegan.blogspot.com/
    (I'm a fairly new blogger, so if you have any advice for blogging I'd love to hear it :) Thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver and black is my favourite colour combo in shoes

    Jess x
    http://aroseandapeony.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect as always! especially love the shoes <3

    londonandcoffee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need that tee
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you Alyssa! you're so unique!! (:

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.