Social icons

Debating on whether or not I should join my dog on my carpet and just cuddle her until she decides she no longer likes me. Anyway, here is the usual outfit post where I'm wearing mostly black. But oh wait, is that some leopard-print I see? Uhm, yeah it is. Thanks to PLNDR, I can now proudly add a couple more things to my growing leopard-print collection. Speaking of leopards, I made my boyfriend watch a documentary with me made by Nature called Animal Odd Couples. It is now one of my favourite documentaries. Now that I think about it, the documentary wasn't even narrated by a British guy. That shows you how much I love animal friendships. Oh, and on the topic of favourite things, you should check out 90's Lullaby. I have a wacky and nonsensical train of thought.

mesh shirt & skirt c/o 90's lullaby, diy crop bralette, evil twin leopard-print sweater & shoes c/o plndr, zara bag, sunglasses c/o choies, earrings c/o foxy originals, bracelet c/o olive + piper, zara bag

13 comments

  1. so cool, love this look too much! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this!! especially those shoes! maan, i need them xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look
    I really want that Zara bag hopefully it's still available when I get paid!!
    And loving the black with leopard
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pops of leopard!

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look! Love the print mixed with black color :)

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found this outfit on lookbook and I loved it at once!So perfect shirt! JUST WONDERFUL BLOG!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ur outfit is so chic, love it :)
    www.speakstyleandrock.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sunnies are amazing. Incredible as per usual.

    x The Pretty Secrets

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.