Social icons

I woke up 15 minutes late today--which meant I had to get ready fast in order to meet my angelic lady friend Danielle of Kastor and Pollux. As soon as we met (ignoring how long it took Danielle to find me in the midst of construction and too many people for such an early morning), we began our 6-hour-long and empty-stomached journey to Montreal. Alas, now we are here. In a cute little apartment three flights of stairs away from the sidewalk.

Anyway, everything is all nice and dandy here in this corner of the world, so don't expect another post for the next week or so. Before that happens, here's something to keep y'all preoccupied (or not). Say hello to my past few weeks in the form of instagram photos (in no particular order). Also, please forgive my absence from the internet. I still love you. 

Exploring High Park; Eric, Mulan and I chillin' on a seadoo in Pidgeon Lake, AB; Flying to Toronto
(So much) Walking around Toronto; Street food; $19 kicks from H&M
Rag & Bone boots and Gianvito Rossi heels; Platforms 'n shit; The Leviathan at Canada's Wonderland
Niagara Falls; My aunt's place; More of Toronto
My aunt's buys from George C; Danielle being cute; Polaroids and stuff

12 comments

  1. such a fun looking trip <33

    BREEPLUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!

    Michelle
    http://takeaim.nu/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos as always. Montreal looks amazing, definitely adding it to my list of places to visit!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing pics <3 have fun beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such stunning photos!! :o

    http://ninapineda.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty, lively photos!

    knivic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These shots are all so beautiful! I hope you are having an absolutely amazing trip :)

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I'm Delilah. Just stop by and I think you've got a really nice blog!

    My blog is http://dancinginmyawkwardarms.blogspot.com

    I'm focus on fashion illustrating, so if you interested please take a look and maybe follow me if you like it. Thank you.

    Delilah,

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.