Social icons

AHH! Less than 24 hours before I'm hopping on a plane to Toronto. Plus, I just got my boating licence. What a crazy weekend. Anyway, I've been packing away for the past ten minutes and I'm completely stumped on what to bring. I have this somewhat irrational tendency to prepare myself for every possible situation that could happen while I'm away, so my chances of over-packing are always 100%. This netted top from PLNDR has been stuffed away somewhere deep down in my suitcase. Dani warned me that Toronto has been awfully hot recently, so what could be better to prepare myself for rising temperatures than a barely-there shirt? Also, remind me not to forget my very, very Wang-inspired bucket bag from Chicwish. I bring this thing everywhere with me.  

netted top c/o PLNDR, skirt c/o FEMMEX, bag c/o chicwish, sunglasses c/o choies, jeffrey campbell shoes via solestruck, urban outfitters bra

14 comments

  1. I really admire everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is SO COOL!
    I love it!
    And the glasses are amazing...

    Great blog :) I'm a huge fan!

    Francesca
    from La Dolce Moda

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeousss outfit! OMG those shoes are amazing. Have a great time in Toronto!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this netted top
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the hot weather! Netted top is perf on you ;D

    frum likkie,

    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely top :)

    myredkiss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top <3

    http://mrmichell.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely stunning. Love the shoes!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing! I love the netted top and the shoes!
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing, I love that skirt so much!
    kisses :)

    Mónica <3
    lookatmonica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cool chic kind of style. You rock it!

    http://edge-e.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.