Social icons

Alas, here is my last look for the Gap x Lookbook.nu collaboration, which you can also check out on Styld.by! Now that I happen to be leaving for a music festival within the next few weeks, all I can really think about is what on earth I'm going to pack. I have an irrational tendency to overpack when I leave for trips, so I can only imagine that my suitcase will be stuffed with cropped tops, floral crowns, and high-waisted denim shorts alike. But not really...

Anyway, if you're looking to update your summer wardrobe, Gap is the place to go. And if you're looking for inspiration on what to wear, check out the other bloggers who've been featured on Styld.by! Thanks again to the Lookbook team for including me in this wonderful collaboration!


for love & lemons bralet c/o gypsy warrior, tote bag, cardigan & scarf via Gap, evil twin velvet maxi skirt from asos, boots c/o choies, sunglasses c/o chicwsh

9 comments

Powered by Blogger.