Social icons

So yeah, I'm still in Montreal, but I figured I'd put up some photos from Toronto before I either: a) get too lazy, or b) forget. So here they are, internet world--pictures capturing my insane (and here I very appropriately say "lol") and whimsical week in Toronto starring yours truly and the very lovely boyfriend. What did we do? Well, we walked. A lot. Everywhere. And did a bit of shopping. And played Cavemen games at Snakes and Lattes. And drank overpriced bubbletea. And went to Canada's Wonderland to ride roller-coasters that the 12-year-old me would've loved but which really made the 21-year-old me feel sick and decrepit. Eric insisted on going to Niagara falls (dubbed "The Giant Toilet" by my really, really, really cool aunt), so that happened. We also explored High Park until we became weary of walking. So really, that was my week in Toronto. It really wouldn't have been half as enjoyable without the company of my aunt and her incredible hospitality, so a quick thank you to her! P.S. I miss my dog. Just FYI. 

10 comments

  1. Great shots - Love love love that chic dining room! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so lovely! You two are the cutest <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOUR OUTFITS ARE PERF AS ALWAYS AND YOU AND YOUR BOYFRIEND ARE ADORABLE [:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos literally "wow-ed" me!!!! They're amazing!!! <3 You guys look good together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the snaps!
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You and your bf are too cute! Toronto looks awesome, definitely adding that to my list of places to visit!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg great pics :)
    sweet love

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.