Social icons

I'M HOME! Which means that I can now fulfill my very important and self-fulfilling duty as a blogger and post silly photos of myself on the internetz for all eyes to see. This also means that I'm no longer with my soul sister and hair idol Dani (cue sad face emoji). So while I cry about that a little bit, let me get started with this blahg post (with emphasis on the "blah"). You know what? All I really want to talk about are these Somedays Lovin' shorts I'm wearing, because I want to wear them every day of my life. They're comfortable, plaid, and trick people into thinking you have a shirt tied around your waist but no, you don't. Long live teenage angst. But not really, because I'm long past those years. Okay, I'm done.

PS: I've now become too lazy to do my hair in the mornings so now it's become a wild animal. Thank you for tolerating it.

mesh crop t-shirt c/o sheinside, jacket from asos (similar here here), somedays lovin' shorts from market hq, backpack c/o chicwish, gifted hat (here), doc martens

12 comments

  1. Very cool look. Those shorts look great!
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we just take a moment to appreciate those shorts? Because honestly, I just spent several seconds that can never be regained ogling those things. GIMMMEEE I cry as I eagerly throw my nonexistent cash at my computer screen.

    On a separate note, Alyssa, your hair is not a wild animal at all. Even if the hat is meant to somehow obscure this supposed messiness though, it still completely matches the vibe of the outfit. So basically, you look cool and I'm glad you're back from Canada so I can be your fangirl as you post more photos of yourself on the internetz. And that's all from me for today, I suppose.

    ~Alice
    The SEAREX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fit, the coat finishes it! :)

    the-untalented-being.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog, both the writing and the imagery!! And your style is amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look perfect, adorable.
    I am delighted with your blog, I visit whenever
    visit my blogger?

    http://www.derepentenaotemidade.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need those shorts. Need. You're always sporting a great sporty casual look. I love it.

    frum likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous outfit!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're gorgeous! beautiful outfit x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.