Social icons

The past few days have been absolute chaos, so I'm going to make this as short as possible. First off, these Y.R.U. boots from Gypsy Warrior have my swooning like a 12-year-old girl outside Justin Bieber's hotel (thanks Erica!). Secondly, yeah, I know I missed shark week by a long mile, but hey, Forever 21 has brought it back with this rad little shirt/dress/thing. And thirdly, I finally found the (faux) leather jacket of my dreams.You can find a similar one here.

PS: My ol' High School bff Maggie dyed my hair today. Hello blonde, good bye ombré.
PPS: Congrats to Sara Amaral for winning The Editor's Market giveaway! You will be contacted soon! 

socks, plaid shirt & shark blouse c/o forever 21, Y.R.U. boots c/o gypsy warrior, leather jacket (similar here), choker c/o aoko ny, shark tooth necklace c/o wolf circus

24 comments

  1. Love the plaid shirt - The 90s feel is just perfection w/ the rest of the look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looOoove your boots!! such a great outfit!! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So rad. I almost bought that dress. Looks great.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots and the plaid adds a pop of color! 10/10 overall, keep killin it!!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit! I love every piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing outfit! Loving the yru boots.

    naked0range.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the boots! I can not wait until I can throw on my jumper for winter season aah

    imemmymah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit!! <3

    http://michalinamurawska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. saw your blonde hair on your insta and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the blouse :)

    myredkis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look gorgeous! Lovely pictures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow.
    That's great. And your shark blouse is so nice.

    Ess.
    http://neonbone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the tie up flannel look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy shit this is perfect, obviously, and now i'm super tempted to purchase a shark dress blouse thing and style it exactly like you have with a flannel tied at the waist. i swoooon

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're a stunner! love this look! x http://drawnandsewed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. gorgeous outfit i love those boots! :O

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.