Social icons

We've got a couple things to discuss in this post. First is this crop top and skirt set from Koshka that has currently captured my heart and soul. I mean, who doesn't love matching sets? Secondly, my new flatform shoes from Capezio. We all know my love for flatforms has been overshadowing my need to breathe, sleep (etc.), so when I received these beauties in the mail, I wore them for 2 hours straight.

And now my dog has magically disappeared in my room, so I'm going to find her before she decides that ripping apart all my tissue boxes would be a fun thing to do. What a way to end a post. 

shoes c/o capezio, crop top & skirt c/o koshka, necklace c/o xfemmex, sweater c/o plndr, h&m hat

17 comments

  1. Adorable look. Love those shoes. <3
    Xx
    Rhea
    http://fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've noticed that matching tops and bottoms are becoming a big trend now!

    Sartorially Challenged

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can I just take your shoes and run away into the sunset with them please.

    imemmymah | fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! Counting Stars is one of my favorite songs from that album.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My god you've done it again. A perfect look...why so good alyssa lau why so good...

    Need this look badly!!
    from likkie at
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i honestly love everything about your blog.
    this look is precious.

    christophernguyenn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Basically HTML5 is the most recent version of HTML or Hypertext Markup Language. This is the code used to describe Abu dhabi website Design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Regular people require reductions along with other cheap business travel arrangements. This is because these people travel on a day-to-day groundwork. Couple of air flow travel arrangements organizations consider most of these people while many will not.discount travel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Web site design, your quickest growing section one of the various martial arts styles associated with video style, message or calls about your inventive as well as marvelous ability of a video custom made, nonetheless it requires designers faraway from your physical marketing using that they can usually are most recognizable. Rather, website design problems your development associated with eye-catching as well as evocative models solely within an digital, electronic digital method.easy cms

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a great post, and was thinking much the same myself. Another great update.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Fashion design .
    So COOL !

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.