Social icons

Exciting news folks--I am now employed at Coup Boutique! Just as exciting news is that Coup Boutique's Fall 2013 lookbook photographed by Zachary Ayotte and starring yours truly has just made its way into my Downloads folder. I will be sharing a few photos from the lookbook every week, so yeah, you know, be on the lookout for those!

Also, can we just have a quick chat about why fanny packs are no longer a thing? Yeah, sure, they've re-surged a bit here and there. But seriously. The practicality of these things wayyy outweighs that of any purse you can think of. Shoulder problems, good bye! Cool leather-ish fanny pack, hello.

fanny pack c/o ShopAKIRA, earrings & skirt/top set c/o femmex, shellys london boots c/o capezio, lucky brand jacket

11 comments

  1. Congrats !! :) And maybe you've just inspired me to get a fanny pack again :>

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sets are everywhere now! They're growing on my & I really want one!

    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love your style, very retro chic:)

    http://www.thepinnestsjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg love the outfits! <3 Congrats on your new job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool style


    /
    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com
    greetings from hong kong
    peace.


    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair! I just adore it!
    With love,

    Joy
    n e w b l o g | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new workplace! ♡
    This outfit is just incredibly awesome! I in particular have nothing against fanny packs. I just haven't got my hands on beautiful ones because they are just as you said not really a big thing. (this also counts for germany here :x)

    much loves,
    Hong
    sparkingroar.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to your new job! I´m looking forward to the photos of coup´s lookbook :)
    I love your ouftits and you styled this one so well. It look´s stunning!

    lovely greetings from

    Inspiring Thing <3

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.