Social icons

A few nights ago, I found myself bored of the internet. So, naturally I rummaged around my room for something fun to do until I scrambled across a pack of hair chalk that my sister from another mister (yeah, I just said that without even blinking) gave me for Christmas last year. And then you can imagine what I did next. I put on a pair of disposable gloves from the dollar store and began chalking my hair all different kinds of weird colours from the orange/red area of the spectrum. Fast forward to three hours later where I'm spending half an hour in the shower trying to rinse all of the rainbow out of my hair. I managed to get most of it out, but now I'm stuck with random areas of pink in my hair. I don't know what the point of that story was. 

skirt, sweater, bag, creepers c/o chicwish, jacket (similar here), crop top c/o koshka

PS: This song is a re-post but it's just too good to ignore..

13 comments

  1. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit posts, they give me so much life!
    and you hair still looks great!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hair chalk haha :) cool outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I swear, you look extremely gorgeous ALL THE FREAKING TIME :(((

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that hint of pink in your hair looks cool! i did the same with my hair, and after trying to wash it out, i left with random areas of red color)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb chicwish outfit, You look super cool my fellow blonde asian gal! ;D

    from likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always pass to your blog, makes me feel part of it !! I love your style !

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG i love that jacket and clutch!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tink I'm gonna follow you guys. :) I like your posts and the layout kinda makes me feel home, haha. :p
    Really nice clothes. :)) And Creepers are just awesome. I own a pair as well, but mine are black only. Gonna buy others as well soon. :)))
    Yuna.xo

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.