Social icons

I'm in the middle of setting up a new online store and this time I mean to stick by it and actually use/update it (I know, I know, I always say this but this time I MEAN it!). In the mean time, here's an outfit in which I pay homage to style idol/life idol Kiko Mizuhara and excessively fun animal prints at the same time.

Confession: I'm kind of looking forward to the colder weather (*gasp* I'm going to regret saying that). I miss my faux fur coats. Badly.

top, skirt, & jacket c/o choies, bac c/o chicwish, shoes c/o front row shop

17 comments

  1. you look stunning everytime, keep killin' it!
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love the beautiful Kiko? That jacket is awesome!

    -Char
    charsd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours and prints here! What kind of online store are you starting up? I've been thinking of the same too, just trying to gather a few ideas together. x

    www.joyyiu.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clutch is amazing!

    http://thefashioncanyon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. This entire outfit is amazing, you look stunning!

    Dress to Express

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading very slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?
    I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.


    My homepage - unlock iphone

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh crazy, like how those buckles on the shoes are detachable too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing look. I especially like the match of the bag and the print of the set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow is that the kiko jacket, its so fab ugh :)))

    jasmineama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Particularly loving alll that monochrome inspo - obsessed with all white at the moment!

    Find me on bloglovin:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/7392713/to-have-have-not

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your shoes
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.