Social icons

Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm a sucker for all black. And yeah, I know, I'm wearing that skort that every blah-gger has. But hey, there's a reason why it's become so redundant in closets worldwide.

Anyway, if you've been keeping up with Nasty Gal and the release of their new line, Shoe Cult, you may have seen these particular denim acid pumps on the website. Here's a quick story for you. When I was but just a tween, I used to imagine myself ten years later sashaying in heels with three-feet-long pitch black hair water-falling down my back. Now, I'm blonde, I cut my hair constantly, and I definitely do not sashay. But the heels are still in the picture. That wasn't really a story, was it?

PS: There's only 9 hours left to enter the Nasty Gal $150 Giveaway on the blog! Make sure you enter!

acid wash denim pumps c/o shoe cult by nasty gal, jacket (similar here), zara bag, skort c/o style moca, cheap monday shirt (dress version here)

29 comments

  1. omg wow this outfit is simply stunning! the shoes definitely add character!
    that clutch is adorable.
    13 FRIDAYS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shoes with this outfit...perfection! :)

    http://msnotweirdatall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you're the first one who look awesome in those shorts! damn girl, you're too cool <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with your outfits as always!! Those shoes are gorgeous and that jacket O_O

    Ana <3
    http://elizabethsbeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just perfection!

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look on you
    And i'm still not over your blonde hair
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this lady! The heels are the perfect pop of colour & that jacket is awesome!
    <3 Kastles

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg gorgeous outfit! You look seriously amazing and rocking! :O and im loving the whole black outfit with denim shoes ;)

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got so light so quickly! It's taking me forever cause my hair was red before and red is the hardest to get out :[

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit, you look so cool, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you added those shoes for a pop of colour! This is gorgeous! x

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've already commented on this but damn girl I love you as a blonde!! I'm so jealous of your courage! haha I'm also loving those heels! x

    iambornlippy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFITS
    anyway, would you mind to follow each other?

    CHECK MY BLOG HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this outfit!!! x Omg Alyssa you're perfect :((((

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All black everything is always perfect and whatever the skort is beautiful, I have it too! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stumbled across your blog at lookbook, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i really like you with blonde hair!
    http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  18. love love love this!

    http://www.fashionindahat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. those heels are so adorable!!

    one of my favorite looks from you. I can't wait till I get my black skort. this outfit has my name all over it ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.